Thursday, January 5, 2012

Is it really 2012?

Happy New Year!  I can't believe I haven't posted anything here in over a month.  Wow!  I haven't sewed a stitch since that improv log cabin and I'm itching to get back in the swing of things.  I hope to quilt more in 2012.  I've already got a couple of ideas for quilts  swimming around in my head and it's just the first week in January.

One of my goals for 2012 is to use more fabrics out of my stash and limit the number of precut fabrics that I purchase.  I've had a small love affair with precuts and it's time to end it!  I bought myself an Accuquilt Go Baby fabric cutter and I love it.  I picked up the 5 inch square die, 2.5 inch strip die and a HST die.  Now I can make my own charm squares and not buy them.  Yay for me!

Some of my goals for 2012:
1. finish citrus quilt
2. I Spy quilt for B
3. quilt for my sister
4. patchwork quilt for my brother
5. HST mini quilt for my sewing corner
6. baby quilt
7. a totally improvised quilt


This picture has nothing to do with quilting.  I know.  I just thought I'd share a pic of my two sweet boys.  And besides you can't have a post without a picture.  That would be boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! Comments make my day!

If you are a "no-reply blogger" I can't reply via email and I can only respond to you here - so check back! :-) Feel free to email me if you have any questions.