Monday, January 30, 2012

Stashbuilding

Last week was a GREAT mail day!  The mailman brought me some yummy fabric goodness.  I haven't really bought fabric since before the holidays, so I was way overdue. :-)

 Fly A Kite by October Afternoon for Riley Blake Designs 
Aren't those flowers just the cutest?  The colors are very pretty and subtle too.


Pezzy Print by American Jane for Moda Fabrics

I have been waiting for Pezzy Print to be released since I first saw some "old" pez fabric on Flickr last year.  Being a new quilter I of course missed out on the first release of the pez fabric ( I don't know when it was but I know I missed it) so I wasn't going to miss it this time around.  I got the fat quarter bundle but I'm going to have to get some yardage of some of the colors.  I don't have a great variety of blues in my stash (mostly aqua) and this line has a great baby blue, navy blue and a pretty teal color.

I found both of these lines here:   The Fat Quarter Shop and Fabricworm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! Comments make my day!

If you are a "no-reply blogger" I can't reply via email and I can only respond to you here - so check back! :-) Feel free to email me if you have any questions.