Sunday, October 30, 2011

Stashin' some Ruby

Isn't she pretty?


I couldn't wait for this fabric line to be released, but when it was I couldn't decide between buying a precut or yardage.   I mean that's an important decision right?  Well, I usually try to buy fabric in half yards to build my stash, but the half yard bundle of Ruby was way above my fabric budget for October so I decided to buy this jelly roll to see all the prints.  After seeing them I'm definitely going to buy a few of the prints in yardage because they are so pretty.  I think this lovely fabric would make a great strip quilt.  Don't you?

Ruby jelly roll by Bonnie and Camille for Moda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! Comments make my day!

If you are a "no-reply blogger" I can't reply via email and I can only respond to you here - so check back! :-) Feel free to email me if you have any questions.